Join our team
We are students first. We are a reflection of our community. We embrace a growth mindset. We are lifelong learners.
CWC Cincinnati is launching in the fall of 2021 with grades Kindergarten and 1st in the Madisonville community. We are hiring founding staff members who are energized by the entrepreneurship and innovation possible in a brand-new school and are leaders committed to cultivating a school community deeply invested in our mission and core values. They have the entrepreneurial mindset and desire to be trailblazers, operating in the best interests of students. For a list of all open positions, please see below.
- Reading Specialist (21-22 School Year)
- Founding Art Teacher (21-22 School Year)
- Founding First Grade Teacher (21-22 School Year)
- Founding Kindergarten Teacher (21-22 School Year)
- Founding Music Teacher (21-22 School Year)
- Founding Special Education Coordinator (21-22 School Year)
- Founding Special Education Teacher (21-22 School Year)